The psychological evaluation is a global look to the emotional, cognitive, contextual, physiological and physic qualities that people present through objective and methodological procedures
The evaluation is a needed tool to know the child and to be able to design the psychological intervention that he requires; however, the purpose of the evaluation can vary, being needed by legal process or asked by the school.
- To know the child history where he can show the causes and elements that are involved in the problematic
- To know the child´s socio emotional and biological development
- To know the child context
- To know the personalities variables
- To elaborate a clinic judgment that provides the setting for the problematic
- To present an intervention plan (if necessary)
To make the evaluation we use:
- Clinic interview
- Apply a group of psychological tests
- Free games
An evaluation last for 5 sessions, at the end you will receive a report of what was evaluated and found.
If you want a psychological evaluation contact us!